Excavation – Renovation – Celebration!
The Wolfhall Advisory Group invites you to become a member of The Friends of Wolfhall.
By joining the Friends of Wolfhall you’ll be joining the Wolfhall Advisory Group and the Bruce-Binney family on a journey of unprecedented exploration and discovery. Members will also be helping to protect the extraordinary Tudor history that lies here within the walls of this national treasure for future generations.
The Friends of Wolfhall has been formed as an independent organisation.
Members will receive:
- Free entry to the gardens at Wolfhall on specified dates (see Note below) or for Member-only events (i.e. Snowdrop Sunday or talks on historic topics)
- Pre-sale notification on ticket sales to special public events at Wolfhall
- A quarterly newsletter updating Members on recent discoveries and progress
NOTE: Joining The Friends of Wolfhall does not allow anytime access to the grounds. The Friends of Wolfhall will be invited to attend specially organised Member-Only events by email and these will also be advertised in the newsletters.
To join Friends of Wolfhall
To become a ‘Friend of Wolfhall’ please click here to complete the membership form and pay by clicking on PayPal link below.
If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to Friends of Wolfhall and post to Friends of Wolfhall, c/- 15 Primrose Drive, Melksham, SN12 6GD, Wiltshire, UK.
Pay below with PayPal
We will not share your information with other organisations and we will only use your contact information to share information relevant to Friends of Wolfhall
If you have any questions regarding membership, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support
Aims and Objectives of the Wolfhall Advisory Group:
- To give support to the Bruce-Binney family at Wolfhall as the 32nd generation of their family to own the property, providing guidance and advice to enable them to introduce a visitor destination at Wolfhall and so a means of raising income to restore this historic property through visitor attractions and events
- To provide a lecture or concert for Friends and supporters.
- To promote and assist with the public understanding of the heritage and history of the medieval Wolfhall, within the context of its former deer park and the forest of Savernake.
- To help maintain the site as necessary and address any issues, in conjunction with the site owner, the Bruce-Binney family and public bodies.
- To recruit, train and develop the skills of all members of the Friends.
- To provide a meeting point both professionally and socially for the furtherance of the above aims and objectives.